CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

a new school year

Like many of my home shool moms, we started back to school today. My husband is not only supportive of this endevor he is doing a bulk of the teaching, I am the homework queen! I don't know why God blessed me with such a man but I am so thankful that he did. The small town I work for is having a festival in October so I have been busy with my ceramics that I am doing this year, last year frogs, this year piggy banks. (I will upload a picture in a bit) My husband has been hard at work making his jewlry as well. We hope for a great crowd this year, and maybe a crowd that is willing to spend some money! I am trying to decide what to do for my next giveaway.... maybe a pig! We'll see.
Blessings
Donna

1 comments:

KKJD1 said...

What a cute idea, piggy banks! I hope we will get a good bit of buyers this year too. Hope you are having a good week and feeling better. Blessings, Karen