CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Did you notice?

I haven't been doing this to long, just a week maybe but I notice one thing very strong through this connection of strangers that become the strongest of friends. The enemy is on the prowl and attacking us, one by one - little by little. I am here to tell the enemy "you have no place here amongst us, where one or more are gathered together, and I believe we are gathered as we read each others stories and share our joys and sorrows, where one or more are gathered together in his name the enemy cannot stay, where there is just a speck of light there can be no darkness. I love the song that Karen mentioned(by the way Karen I have a great version of that I am going to get for you!) There is also a song by Selah "Press On" what a song
When the valley is deep, when the mountain is steep
When the body is weary when we stumble and fall
When the choices are hard when the battle and scared
When we’ve spent our resources when we’ve given our all
In Jesus name we press on, In Jesus name we press on
Dear Lord with the prize clear before our eyes
We find the strength to press on. To each of you, all of us that are going through a valley remember God walks with us, even carries us when we can't go on, He loves us so much he gave us the greatest gift, we didn't have to sign up to get the giveaway we simply had to believe I love you all

Donna

3 comments:

KKJD1 said...

Thanks Donna, I know your there when I need you and hope that you know the same goes here. Im pressing on! Love ya Karen

Joyfulsister said...

Aloha Donna..
I came by to visit and say hello, Karen pointed us to your blog and I wanted to welcome you as a blogging sister *smile*. You know as women we can be such a mighty support and encouragement to one another in more ways then we could ever imagine.

Hugz Lorie

Farmhouse Blessings said...

Amen!

Smiles, Lea