CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A song in my heart

Every morning when I get to work and it is still quiet I put on a CD and God just sends me to the right song for what I need, the right scripture in my bible to get me through the day I am going to have even though I don't know what is going to happen yet HE does!. This morning it is Chris Tomlin "Glory in the Highest" what a song, what peace "You are the first You go before You are the last Lord Your the encore Your names alive for all to see The stary hopes declare Your glory Glory in the Highest Glory in the Highest Glory in the Highest " I know most of you don't know me but I have a heart that beats to sing and it loves to sing his praises. By the way Karen I have a song for us to do!!!!!! Singing is my way to pray, sometimes I just get lost in his presense and humm, others I find words but the words are all inspired by him. It can stop a bad day, put a smile where a frown is, calm the panicked heart. It is my way. Today is a good day so far! I am enjoying blogging so far and hope to start adding pictures very soon.
Blessings
Donna

1 comments:

KKJD1 said...

Thank the Lord for music, its has always helped me. I am so tired from keeping 2 extra kids 2 days in a row and still have 2 more I cant even think. Just know I love it, God is so good to us in all ways! Karen