CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

What a morning

Hey there. You know God is so good that I don't know how we stand it. I wonder if everyone knows that he cannot only heal a physical problem in a person but I truly believe he can cause healing in inanimate objects too. For example, I have a vehicle that by all means should not be running, yet as I pray each day when I get into it it starts and goes, sputtering a bit here and there but going none the less. When it has broken down the provision is always there to fix it, when there is no provision it runs. I am starting work on my fall projects and begining work on the piece that I will enter in the fair this year. I have to do an extra great job on it as I cannot be in the novice division this year. Does any one know when the muscadines will be ripe and ready for picking?
Have a blessed day.

1 comments:

Farmhouse Blessings said...

Praise the Lord for a working vehicle! We well know that blessing.

I entered my 1st county fair last year with a cross stitch and got a ribbon. It was such fun. Best wishes on your entry.

I don't know when muscadines are ready. We have quite a few vines this year and keeping a close eye on them but it will be the first time we actually do anything with them other then eat them while we're walking by.

Smiles,
Lea