CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 14, 2008

July 14th my first entry

Well look here. I am so excited to be doing this. The Lord has been so good to me. I am hooked on several hobbies. I love to do ceramics! I go to B & D Ceramics in Meansville, they have everything you can imagine and more for the hobby. Last year I took 3rd place in the novice translucent division at the Spaulding County Fair, my very first time entering. I also love to quilt. I have recently began to do stained glass and find it very relaxing. I am dabling in gardening as well but won't put my first official garden in until the fall. I just tried my first go at canning and it turned out great, homemade plum jamand it actually turned out good! I will add pictures and more information soon.
God Bless

3 comments:

KKJD1 said...

Way to go!!! Cant wait to see what all your gonna have here. Thanks for visiting my blog. Your a great friend!!!!! Love ya Karen

Anonymous said...

Welcome to blogging!


I am stopping by to invite you to participate in the The Carnival of Home Preserving.

It is a Carnival to Share Recipes and How-To's for Canning, Freezing, Dehydrating (drying), and Root Cellaring of Fruits, Vegetables, and Herbs.

The first edition is posted if you would like to come visit:

Carnival of Home Preserving - July 14, 2008 Edition

http://laurawilliamsmusings.blogspot.com/2008/07/carnival-of-home-preserving-july-14.html

Submit your blog post (new or one of your archived ones that meets the above description) to the next edition of carnival of home preserving using the carnival submission form.

The Deadline to Submit is every Sunday 6pm EST

The Carnival posted by that Monday on the respective Host's blog.

Everyone is welcome to join in (beginners and experienced alike).

Laura

Farmhouse Blessings said...

Hi Donna!
So glad you stopped by for a visit. You're off to a great start. And boy are the subjects you're reflecting on so revelant to my life personally. Can't wait to read more and see your quilts and art.

Smiles,
Lea