CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

So much fun I had to copy cat

I found this on Kates Kountry Kottage and I had to borrow it using my own ansewers of course!:)_
A. Attached or single? Married since 1991
B. Best friend? Michael xxxooo
C. Cake or pie? Pudding):
D. Day of choice?Sunday
E. Essential item? my sewing machine
F. Favorite color? blue
G. Gummy bears or worms? worms
H. Home town? Lancaster, TX
I. Favorite indulgence? ceramics
J. January or July? January - I stay hot!!
K. Kids? 2 with 2 in heaven
L. Life isn’t complete without? God(gotta keep this one)
M. Marriage date? May 3, 2001
N. Number of brothers and sisters? 1 brother 3 sisters (2 of them teenagers)
O. Oranges or Apples? Oranges
P. Phobias? being in a tight space
Q. Quotes? everything happens for a reason
R. Reasons to smile? my hubby, kids, dog, and singing
S. Season of choice? Winter especially when it snows
T. Tag 5 people: HMMM.... Karen, Leah, Lori, Hmmm & hmmm (I am new to this)
U. Unknown fact about me? I used to be deathly allergic to beef but God healed me!
V. Vegetable? corn on the cobb
W. Worst habit? saying I am sorry
X. Xray or ultrasound? Ultrasoundy absolutly
Y. Your favorite food? BEEF
Z. Zodiac sign? I AM A CHILD OF GOD!!!!!

1 comments:

Farmhouse Blessings said...

So nice to know more about you! Thanks for the invite. I am notoriously late in participating in these memes so if I get a minute, I'll type it up but sometimes I just never get around to them ... and I try so hard! LOL

Smiles,
Lea