CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

A Long Week

Have you ever had a week that just got longer and longer? Well I am having one of those this week. Today has been a trial, went to the doctor about my ear, for those of you who don't know 3 weeks ago a june bug got into my right ear and tried to make it its new home, he dug in pretty good before I killed him with finger nail polish remover (the ear doctor said to use oil next time, olive, mineral or baby oil) all I had was fingernail polish remover and it had to die. Since they got it out though I still cannot hear right out of that ear so more drops and oral antibiotics are now on the menu! Then I got a speeding ticket on the way home from the doctors, I deserved it - I wasn't paying attention. I haven't had a ticket since I was 25, now I feel old. I know what is wrong, I didn't get to have my quiet time this morning, it throws everything off when I don't get that time. I have to go as I am so far behind but more to come.!!
Blessings
Donna

3 comments:

marine's words said...

Hi, and welcome to blog land :)
I have had a long week too its been raining over hear :( I rather be swiming.marina

Farmhouse Blessings said...

Well bless your heart! Aren't you glad that week is over? I got you added to my blog list. I am running "behinder and behinder" these days.

Hope the coming week is so full of good surprises that it makes up for this one!

Blessings,
Lea

Joyfulsister said...

What you said about not starting our day with our quiet time with the Lord holds true with me as well. I just can see the difference when I start off by giving my day to the Lord verses me just running out in a hurry and end up running into all kinds of issues along the way. I hope your ear is feeling better.. Hugz Lorie